Wednesday, October 14, 2009




September 30, 2009
Hey, man things are just getting better and better. It's rather interesting to see how things have turned out. All I can say is... wow. I can't say much, but after the mission, there will be great stories. All I can say, is I am glad I never stopped trying to be an example because I really feel like some of the missionaries started to notice and follow. It just made me feel really good to see the changes. I really am so proud of my companion right now. Well, we had another baptism this week. Her name is Elizany. She had investigated the church for like two years and finally she was baptised. Her sister is a member, so they were all very excited. So sunday, during Sacrament Meeting, the bishop looks at me and calls me to come up to the piano and play the hymns. Just a side note.... it wasn't before the meeting.... it was seriously . . . during the meeting. So I look at him wording to him that can't play. So he still calls me up. So I get there and he tells me the piano is one of those electric pianos that just plays for you and that I just needed to find the hymns and pretend that I was playing them. I am a terrible pretender! When I had an ich . . . I scratched it. When the hymn was playing some guy came over and tried to grab the paper I was using to write what hymns we were going to sing, so I stopped pretending to get it back from him. So funny, I had to try so hard not to laugh because I don't think anyone bought it. Well, there is this Elder named Elder Murray. He is reading my letter over my shoulder. Can you beleive the nerve of this inhumane creature? Just kidding, well he really is reading over my shoulder. He is a good guy. We actually had a way funny moment together. Well we had an activity for our zone today. So we had a BBQ. And we bought lots of pop to drink. So we had two huge packs of 2 liters. Let me explain... it's like a six pack of two liters... ya know. Anyway we are walking back and we see these two people making out! So they are just like kissing right in front of us. So I, being myself, just say way load, "EW!" I didn't mean too, it just slipped out. They stopped so fast and looked at me with this shocked face that I said something. So Elder Murray puts the huge thing of pop in front of his face and just starts laughing, so of course, I did too. So we walked away. And then when we got home Elder Murray decided that he wanted to buy a fan because his broke. So without thinking we started walking and talking and we just ended up walking down the same street. So we pass them again and Elder Murray says to me that he won't be able to hold in his laughter. Anyway we just put our sweat wipers in front of our faces and tried to hold back our laughter. So we buy the fan, and we start walking and talking again, and we end up going down the same road . . . AGAIN! We passed by them three times and everytime we laughed. And not to mention we always had something random in our hands like pop or a fan. Well things are really so much better. I love being a missionary and still can't beleive how fast it has all gone by!
Love you all

No comments: