Wednesday, September 30, 2009


September 9, 2009
Hello family,
How are you all! It sounds like we had a killer family party! I am excited to be a part of these family parties! We had a wonderful baptism this last Sunday. The ward is really excited about it. All I know is that this change of missions is just the Lord really pushing me to my limits. I know it's Him stretching me to be more prepared for the future. I am thankful for these trials. I was just thinking about a talk from Elder Holland. He talks about the Lord being prepared spiritually, mentally, and physically for the atonement. I was thinking how I was prepared metally, spiritually and maybe physically for my mission. Then he explains that the Lord did not expect to go through the Atonement alone. I am here in this new mission. I know the lord is just pushing me and stretching me at the end of my mission to improve my testimony of prayer and how it works or even the atonement. It's hard, but at the same time I know I will only leave better. Having learned how to be patient and pray and receive answers to my prayers through personal revalation. I like it, but at the same time it's hard. We have some really exciting people to teach. The members here brought two people to church. We will start to teach them. Also the members also invited a family to a ward activity. The family loved it and the kids could not stop talking about how much they loved the activity and church. It will be fun to see where this family goes. His name is Andrea. I love this work. I love sharing my testimony. I love my Savior and know he is aware of my needs. He is always providing little blessing to me to keep me going also to keep his church growing. I love you all so much.

Elder Perry

No comments: